Monday, October 3, 2011

4

My #4 baby is already 4 months. She is starting to show signs of her personality. I think she will be more reserved then A or J, but still can hold her own. She smiles when smiled at, is occasionally ticklish, and laughs when genuinely amused. K is finally sleeping in the room with her sister in her crib. She still gets up once a night, but goes right back to sleep. Her day schedule is up for 1.5-2 hrs and sleeps for 1.5-2 hrs. She has had to be the most flexible as we have to take Dean to school and other such things. All the "big kids" love her and vie for her attention. K sucks her thumb when tired, so I guess I'll have to break all four of the habit!
We love and cherish our little baby and are so grateful that God saw fit to bless us with her!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: